Brio - Quick-Change - 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filter RO System - 75 GPD
Available on a complete line of reverse osmosis drinking water systems and filtration units, quick change cartridges connect and disconnect by a simple twist making cartridge changes quick, easy and more sanitary.
Unlike conventional reverse osmosis units, filter housings are not required, so theres no mess or fuss during cartridge replacement. These systems are ideal for busy consumers that dont want to be bothered with complicated filter cartridge replacement procedures.
- Only technology to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, virus and 1000+ contaminants.
- Premium long-lasting filters used to treat tap water, well water. Provide unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water.
- High quality Quick Connect fittings, requires no extra lock clips or steps to seal leak. Super secure & convenient.
- System comes with 100% Lead-Free chrome faucet, plus NSF & FDA Certified food grade tubing to provide safe, contamination-free pure water.
- Finally, your way of getting unlimited, fresh, great tasting, purified drinking water with reverse osmosis technology at an affordable price.
Water can contain dirt, minerals, chemicals and other impurities that can make the water smell and taste bad. Some of these contaminants can endanger your health, especially when they include microscopic organisms and bacteria that can cause serious illness. Filtering water will help to purify the water, making it safe to drink while often times improving its taste.
Stage 1 - Sediment Filter - Recommended change 6 months
Traps sediment and other particulate matter like dirt, silt and rust which affect the taste and appearance of your water
Stage 2 - Pre Carbon Filter (GAC) - Recommended change 6 months
This helps ensure that chlorine and other materials that cause bad taste and odor are greatly reduced
Stage 3 - Activated Carbon Filter - Recommended change 6 months
Further removes residual chemicals, tastes and odors, guarantee purity
Stage 4 - 75 GPD RO Membrane - Recommended change 12 years
99% reduction of bacteria, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metal and much more from your tap water
Stage 5 - In-line Carbon Filter - Recommend change 12 months
Drinking water enters this filter after the water storage tank and it is used as a final polishing filter