Never Been to a Facebook Party? No need to be a wallflower or a no-show just because you've never been! Here's the low down so that you can join in on all the fun!
We'll break this down into two sections for you:
1. What to Expect
2. How to Party
WHAT TO EXPECT
Here are a couple of tips on how to get prepared for a Facebook Party. We want you to have fun, so check it out prior to party time!
-First, "like us"and join Facebook at www.facebook.com and get acquainted with how it works. A Facebook Party is just like a real party, where everyone gets together to "visit", only the visiting is amongst the Facebook community with guests from all over the world. Keep in mind, there is no right or wrong when attending or posting at a Facebook party!
-As your Virtual Party host, we will ask some conversation starter questions. Join in and reply, but remember Facebook limits you to 420 Characters per post.
Facebook Party Overview:
-A Facebook Party is a bit of an Open House. You can arrive on time or be fashionably late. We would love for you to be there the whole time so that you can join in on all the fun and prize winning.
-Conversations will vary throughout the party. Guests may have a question or two. Other guests chime in with their thoughts to those questions and the conversation goes on. It's all very informal and related to our topic of the party.
-If you need to make a phone call, pour another cup of joe, tuck a child in for nap or bed, or put another load of laundry in the dryer, just hop to it and join back in the conversation when you can. Time to head out? We hope you will say your goodbyes and we'll virtually see you next time.
-As at any other party, there are party favors involved or better known as prizes at Facebook Parties. Since we love to party and dream up great prizes - you won't want to miss what's up our sleeve. Favors are given out to registered party guests/attendees and there are always some unexpected surprises.
-The more the merrier! You are welcome to invite your Facebook friends and followers to the party. We like to post info about the party as it nears and send direct messages to people we know would love to join in the fun or learn more about the subject of our party.
HOW TO PARTY!
1. You need a Facebook account.
2. Register for the party; registration is free and only takes a couple minutes.
3. Participate! No one expects you or your wall posts to be perfect; we're just happy you made it to the party!
Once you have created your Facebook account and registered for the party, follow these instructions to attend the party:
1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/organizecom
2. At the Top of the Page Click the "Like" icon.
3. Down the center of the page you will see the party going on. People will be posting comments and answering questions posted by Organize.com.
4. To post a comment click on the box that says "Write a comment..." and write what's on your mind. Just remember Facebook limits your character usage to 420 characters.
5. When you are finished, click "Comment."
6. Now sit back and enjoy the party; don't forget to refresh the page often in order to see all the new posts. We'll be giving away prizes at random during the party so keep your eyes out for your name to be called.
-By clicking on the tabs at the top of the page you can find more Info about Organize.com, what kind of Promotions and Events we have going on and view some of favorite Photos. You can also see what's happeing on our Twitter Page by clicking on the Twitter tab at the top of the page. If you want to go back to the Facebook Party, just click on the Wall tab.