Join a NEAT Team!
Organize.com is a fun and creative place to work.
Do you enjoy being “organized” or called a “neat freak”? Do you hate being idle with nothing to do? Do you believe you’re a “creative thinker” with great ideas? Does it bother you when something appears to be “out of place”? Do you LOVE helping customers get what they need?
If you answered YES to these five questions….then Organize.com may be the place for you!
Join a Passionate Team!
Organize.com is a Top 500 Internet Retailer and the largest online retailer in storage and organization. We are committed to providing the best and latest products in our category and “making it easy” for the customer. This position is at our Internet Processing Center in Vernon, California.
This isn’t your typical customer service position, we are driven by passion and believe our customer service representatives are our greatest asset.
So…here’s what we’re looking for in you!
We are looking for a person with a sense of urgency, who is passionate about providing our customers with the best customer service, happy to roll up their sleeves for special projects, enthusiastic in an informal, sometimes hectic environment that enjoys working under pressure to meet tight deadlines and adapts easily to change in our growing company.
We also require that you should
- Be passionate
- Have a friendly and energetic personality
- Be self-motivated, show drive and initiative
- Be a self-starter with a passion for what you do and how you do it
- Have the ability to effectively prioritize
- Hold strong communication skills, with the ability to write and verbally communicate
- Have excellent follow-up skills, ability to work independently and multi-task
- Possess outstanding organizational, project and time management skills
- Be internet savvy
- Handle inbound phone calls regarding customer inquiries (placing orders, resolving concerns, etc.) while exhibiting professional phone etiquette
- Answer multiple phone lines while completing assigned clerical work
- Respond to general customer e-mail correspondence
- Identify, research, and resolve customer problems
- Display a high level of communication with employees and other departments
- Enthusiasm for working with people, outgoing with a friendly personality and attitude
- Follow-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs
- Flexibility and willingness to work flexible times as needed
- General office administrative and clerical duties
- Any additional tasks/duties as assigned by lead supervisor or manager
Required Experience + Skills + Education
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
- Must be able to type 45 wpm while maintaining accuracy
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to work under tight time schedules
- Ability to work in an individual and team setting
- Analytical and critical thinking skills with a willingness to learn
- Candidate must live in or near the Los Angeles area.
The ideal candidate can expect a competitive compensation package that includes full-time employment, major medical and dental coverage, 401K, paid vacation and holiday pay; and a generous employee discount purchase program.
Please send letters and resumes to: email@example.com